Monday 10 September 2012

newbies




flower tshirt, charity shop, £1; blue jeans, topshop, charity, £5; air max, ebay, £4!; flatform trainers, ebay £12, denim jacket, mums

I have wanted a pair of airmax for a while, but I was not prepared to pay anything for them because they are completely unaffordable, but after overarching and searching for hours on ebay, I came across these blue, white and gold ones. At a starting price of £4 and the seller having a high positive feedback, I was expecting the bidding to go up and up. But no, I was wrong, it stayed at a measly £4 and I won them. They are a little bit big but in excellent condition so I'm happy.
Oh and I got my nose pierced. I've wanted it done for a while but wasn't planning to get it done so soon, it was just a spontaneous decision when I was in town with my sister one day. I didn't even tell my parents! 

No comments:

Post a Comment