Tuesday 2 April 2013

quick outfit get together











Had a day off work so decided to pop into town with my sister to pick up some birthday outfits. I wore my £3 dogtooth blazer, £2.50 boyfriend jeans (both charity shop) a baggy black tee and my trusty Primark heeled boots.

Picked up waaaay more things than I wanted too, but I'm really happy with everything :) I love the dress I bought for £7 in the River Island sale, it'll be definitely something I wear this weekend. Also bought a black maxi skirt, purple midi skirt, chiffon dungaree dress, cropped aztec top, smart navy trousers and a few other bits. ALSO, I found the elephant print silk trousers from Primark which LLYMRS wore in yesterday's blog post. I LOVE THEM and will definitely be wearing them this weekend!

The sun was out and my sun roof was wide open so I am very happy right now :)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment