Sunday 26 May 2013

dandelions

 
Suddenly had the erg to blog at 23.07pm on a Sunday night because I realised that I haven't blogged all week! I've had a super busy week of doing things non stop including finishing sixth form, so have had no time to just relax by myself. I'm definitely going to dedicate a day soon to just chilling.
Decided to look through Topshop's latest additions and instantly fell in love with this tailored dandelion patterned jumpsuit. At £60, it would be a very good investment which I think would be a piece which would stay in 'fashion' for a while. I can visualise it with a cropped white tee and my white converse, perfect for a summer BBQ.
I have less than a month until my leavers ball and the stress is beginning to kick in that I have not found a suitable/affordable dress which I really really like, ahhh
 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment