Wednesday 12 June 2013

neon vs tan




 
Neon dress - Tesco, £5 (sale)
White brogues - Topshop, £5 (sale)
 
I bought these white brogues from Topshop on a whim months and months ago. It was just as white shoes were coming into fashion so I thought at £5, it didn't really matter if I never wore them. They were reduced from £62 which is amazing but they are actually a bit too small for me. I'm still not sure if I will ever wear them as they aren't as masculine as I thought they were and I much prefer wearing chunky shoes to dainty ones.
 I bought this neon orangey/pink dress yesterday simply because it was bright and a skater dress which I love. I tried it on and instantly fell in love with it - mainly because it makes what's left of my tan from Tenerife look darker! I can tell that I'll be wearing it a lot over the next few months
I threw on this dress with a leather jacket to go to the shop for revision food.
 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment