Tuesday 30 July 2013

back




 
Vest - Primark (old)
Blouse - Charity shop, £3
Trousers - ASOS, £13 (sale)
Juju jellies - ASOS, £18 (with student discount)
Necklacce - Topshop, £1.50 (sale)
 
My £100+ ASOS order finally arrived this afternoon. So happy with these trousers and Juju's! I've been wanting a pair for so long but just never got round to getting some. The trousers are a nice silky material which hang nice and are slightly high waisted. I really needed some plain black trousers because I am reluctant to spend £40 on jeans and seem to have too many other patterned bottoms.
The only clothes I've worn the past 2 weeks are my work uniform and crops tops and skirts. I'm really looking forward to having a few more days off work so I can actually put together some proper outfits.
 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment