Wednesday 3 October 2012

my new obsession

damsel spike - £145 - office

freda black - £130 - office


homg - $75 - solestruck

coltrane - $185 - solestruck

lita spike - $190 - solestruck

cleata ankle platform boot - £120 - office

JEFFREY CAMPBELL
is officially my new love.
I am fallen so bad for all of the shoes and want so so so many of them (if only I wasn't a student)
Here, are a few of my favourites from Office - which is the largest stocker of JC's in the UK - and Solestruck which sell so many beautiful shoes which they don't sell in this country.
Christmas present list writing will begin soon me thinks..
I haven't had a suitable event to wear my Cuffed JC's too yet, but prancing around my bedroom in them has already told me that they are extremely comfortable and I look forward to wearing them to some upcoming 18th's

No comments:

Post a Comment