Tuesday 23 October 2012

Topshop's Newbies

Knitted Speckle Slouch Jumper - £36

Knitted Two Tone Shawl Cardigan - £45

Seamed Skinny Trousers - £35

Just a fwe items from this week's new stock for Topshop. 
I wore a lot of military back in S/S, but it is still in. This time, I'll be wearing the trend differenly - the camo jacket is out and the chunky knits are in. This slouch jumper will definitely be keeping me warm.
I am a huge fan of burgundy this A/W, the colour is very autumnal and I also love wearing it on my lips. Also,  big cardigans are going to be major thing in my wardrobe this weekend - just it on with a plain tee and dark navy jeans and it's a win.
You can never go wrong with a pair of skinny trousers. This season, wearing smart trousers has returned and I love it. I feel that the pricetags are pretty hefty, but for a simple coloured pair like the ones above, I'd be prepared to pay £35!

I've also made a pledge to myself that I will post every night/every other night, yey


No comments:

Post a Comment