Wednesday 20 March 2013

MUA









After reading a few reviews a few months back, I went to my local Superdrug to purchase a couple of things. At £1 for nearly everything in the brand I was super happy and new that even if I didn't like the products, spending a pound wouldn't hurt! Neither of the lipsticks have a shade name though.
I bought a vibrant pink lipstick and a nude colour. I really really like the nude. It just the right colour for my tanned (yey) skin tone right now. It need reapplying quite regularly though, but it's not really an issue.
When I bought the pink, I hoped it would be really pigmentated  but it's not at all. It's more like a gloss with a hint of pink. Still, at £1 you can't really complain.
I've wanted a concealer stick for a while, but I've known them to dry out my skin for a while so was apprehensive on spending a lot. I LOVE this one and I've already nearly finished this one. I bought the shade 'light' and it's perfect. Nice and bright for under my eyes. I will definitely be repurchasing.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment