Sunday 10 February 2013

Primark S/S 13





Just a few snippets from Primark's Spring Summer Collection 2013. I'm really loving these outfits and it's clear to see that Primark are keeping on trend. Since becoming less and less wealthy due to my petrol guzzling car, I have refound my love for Primark and have spent an awful lot of money in there in the last week or so.My favourite outfit is the blazer/trouser combo because I'm such a sucker for tailored trousers right now. I'll definitely be buying those!

I'm currently complying notes to prepare for my Fashion Buying with Marketing interview on Tuesday. I am also packing as I'm staying away tomorrow night. I have packed three pairs of patterned trousers, my grey suit jacket, two pairs of shoes, a large collection of jewellery and also my fave cashmere jumper. I have such an obsession and I've chucked in lots of other bits into my suitcase. 

I'm off to Tenerife next week so I also need to start planning and packing outfits, exciting!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment