Saturday 16 February 2013

this week

Gonna do a text post because I haven't bought anything new this week to review (apart from a new foundation). 
This week has been a little bit crazy. I drove up to Leicester with mum on Monday for an interview for Fashion Buying with Marketing at De Montfort on Tuesday. The interview went well even though I was thoroughly grilled on how I would deal with being a buyer; the latest trends; and why some shops aren't doing so well at the minute. After a 3 hour drive home, we were in a 5-car car crash 10 minutes from my house, arghh. I'm ok, very shaken up, but unhurt, but now my parents have 1 very damaged car. 
Luckily on Thursday, I got an offer from De Montfort and I loved it there on Tuesday, so I'm pretty sure it's going to be my firm choice.
Currently packing for Tenerife as I'm off in a few days, yipeeeeeee

X

1 comment:

  1. Ah no, as long as your ok though. I hope you have an awesome time on hols!!

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete