Wednesday 6 February 2013

REVIEW: primark lip stain


I've been wanting a lip stain for a while but couldn't justify spending much money, but I found this in Primark at the weekend. It was £1.50 and hasn't got a named shade, but on the lip, it comes out quite bright. I put it on at about 6pm on Sunday, thinking it would come off immediately. It lasted until 3pm on MONDAY! I have no idea what Primark put in it, but whatever it is, it really is a 'lip stain'. I layered above mine in Burts Bees lipbalm as it did dry out my lips quite a lot. But, the colour is nice, a vibrant pop of colour to match with my floral trousers I was wearing on Monday. I would definitely recommend this stain and will definitely be buying another few soon.

Been on two shopping trips this week (Sunday and today) so I'm gonna post a haul when I have enough time

X

1 comment: