Wednesday 23 January 2013

first haul - matalan.co.uk

If you've never heard of Matalan, check out their website. My dad was obsessed with the shop when we were younger and he regularly took us there and spent £££'s. Growing up, I've rarely even thought about shopping there because I do think it's a bit over priced for what it is and because I'm used to spending no more than £10 on an item.
A few months back I bought a few bits in the sale, including some floral tailored trousers which I love! So I thought I'd check out there sale the other day and noticed that delivery was only £1 for the weekend (which always makes me want to purchase something even more!)
Oh my goodness, the sale is really good - well most things. Bargain tailored trousers and pencil skirts, with sequinned dresses for £11, floral jeans for £5 and underwear for £1, I could not resist buying some stuff. After many calculations to whether I could actually afford to buy anything, I realised I had £25 max to spend.








Trousers - £4 (reduced from £14)
Skirt - £7 (reduced from £14)
Vest - £3.50 (reduced from £7)
Clutch - £5 (reduced from £8)
I also got a top with a photograph of a pile of chips over the front for £3 (reduced from £10)

I am so excited to wear these and plan some exciting new outfits!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment