Friday 18 January 2013

TOPSHOP trousers



I have recently discovered a love for patterned trousers; any outfit can seem so much smarter with a pair of well fitted cigerette trousers. Paired with brogues and a plain tee with a statement necklace for a casual look or worn with steel-toe court heels and a matching blazer for a going out outfit, either look really lovely.

So far, my collection is minimal, having only currently purchased one pair of purple floral trousers but in the next month or so when my income is increased when I start working back at the cafe (aswell as working in my local newsagents and constantly selling clothes on eBay!) I'll be able to afford a few more pairs and hopefully a matching suit!

3 comments:

  1. I have trouble finding printed trousers that I like, but I have a pair that I hardly wear. You might have inspired me to throw them on tomorrow :)

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find printed trousers that actually suit me.. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled!

    http://www.candyliqour.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the silvery/grey toned ones - they're beautiful! ^.^

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete