Wednesday 16 January 2013

update

I'm annoyed at myself for not blogging all week, but I've had exams and a tonne of coursework to do. So I thought I'd just write a little update:

1. I've stuck (sort of) to my news years resolution of not buying anything for myself. I went charity shopping with my sister and came home with a faux leather jacket and a few other bits and bobs. I was gonna sell the leather jacket but my one is knackered so I think I might keep it for now. But everything I bought came to about £7/8 so I didn't break the bank! That's the only time I've spent money on clothes/shoes/makeup/accessories so I'm very happy with myself, seeing as it is sales season.
2. Last week, I made £70 on eBay which I'm super happy about & I've still got some more things to sell. The downside of my profits is that this is paying for my car tax which is £125 for 6 months!!! :(
3. Before Christmas I received 3 offers and 2 interviews for uni. I turned down one of the interviews just now as it was my final choice and I don't really want to do the course. Mu interview for De Montfort is on the 12th February which I'm a bit nervous for
4. I'm off to Tenerife in 5 weeks so I'm currently looking at the sales to buy some holiday clothes. Eeeeek, so excited!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment