Sunday 6 January 2013

3 pairs of heels for £6!







Just a quick post to show my amazing bargains!

I picked up all three for £6 in a local charity. They are all brand new H&M ex stock and in perfect condition.   This charity shop stocks lots of brand new H&M stuff with the labels cut out or black markered over and I always go there for bargains. I'm selling the court shoes on eBay as they are too small but the other two fit perfectly (even though I reallllyyy don't need any more shoes)

I also picked up some more H&M stuff including: a pack of 4 earrings, a black waist belt, some burgundy coloured gloves and a wooly scarf, which were all only 50p each. I love bargains.

3 comments:

  1. I loveeeeee those h&m shoe boots omg! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O I'm going charity shopping on the weekend!!!!!!

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.redbottomsflare.blogspot.com

    Please follow my page! thanks

    ReplyDelete